As the global efforts against climate change intensify, many organizations and businesses need to adapt their activities and find solutions to reduce their emissions.
Endrava helps estimating carbon emissions, finding the best solutions to reduce these and communicating with stakeholders about ambitions and progress.
We take a fact-based and data-driven approach to our projects, ensuring that our recommendations are based on the best available knowledge. We are people-oriented, and turn complicated data into actionable advice.
We help cities define targets for greenhouse gas emission reductions and implementing climate budgets. We help with following-up and improving the climate plans.
We help organizations facilitate behavior change and communicate their work internally and externally. We hold presentations about climate psychology and communication.
We help cities plan and carry-out their transition to cleaner and smarter mobility. We coordinate efforts across stakeholders and ensure progress.
We help the industry identify cost-efficient ways of reducing their emissions, and improving their energy performance. We help them turn plans into action.
We help our customers map their use of energy. Together we find the best actions to switch to cleaner energy sources and to be more efficient.
Sharing our findings
We believe that sharing our findings can help others take better decisions for the climate. Whenever possible we therefore promote public sharing of our work. Below are some examples of projects and results.
- Value-chain for hydrogen from wind energySmøla is an island community located in the Møre & Romsdal county, north-west in Norway. Through foresight, ambition and close collaboration between public and private […]
- Finding CO2 for capture and storage in EuropeCarbon dioxide emissions are, unfortunately, present virtually everywhere in the world. Finding sources of CO2 emissions large enough to be captured and stored is however […]
- Which low-emission buses are best for climate?As technologies develop, more and more alternatives to diesel buses become available for use in urban and rural areas. The main purpose of these alternatives […]
- Calculating the life-cycle emissions of trucksComparing different fuels for trucks only makes sense when looking at the whole life cycle of the vehicle: from manufacturing to use and disposal. For […]
- Comparing GHG emissions from personal vehiclesOur analysis of GHG emissions from personal vehicles show that electric, hydrogen and biogas cars are best for climate in Norway and Sweden. There has […]
- Making an overview of the use of oil and gas in the industryWhen thinking about oil and gas, many think about filling-up their car or warming their house. However, about a quarter of the oil and gas […]
- The CCS potential for Waste-to-Energy plantsThere is increasing interest in the potential for capturing CO2 from waste-to-energy (WtE) plants in Europe, and safely storing it. But how many of these […]